Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! The best recipes I've made using that amazing ingredient

February is the month that many think of chocolate, thanks to Valentine's Day on Feb. 14.
   If you're thinking of making a dessert that celebrates chocolate, I've got some great suggestions for you.
   These are the entries for the recipes I've reviewed on this blog that make terrific use of chocolate.

Tunnel of Fudge Cake (one of my husband's all-time favorite desserts)

One-Bowl Chocolate Cake (or Cupcakes)

Caramelized Banana Splits with Hot Chocolate Sauce

15-Minute Chocolate-Walnut Fudge

No-Machine Chocolate-Banana Ice Cream  (also one of my husband's favorites)

Chocolate Chewies

Sunken Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes

Chocolate Dulce de Leche Bars

Mississippi Mud Brownies

Chocolate Mint Cream Pie


Join Recipes That Worked on Facebook

No comments: