Friday, December 24, 2010

What I'm making for Christmas Day

I'd like to wish all Recipes That Worked readers a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for taking the time in your day to check out this blog.

These are the dishes I wrote about on Recipes That Worked that I will be making for our holiday feast on Christmas Day. Click here for the whole list of recipes I recommended for the holidays.

Pomegranate Punch
Orange and Cumin Pork Loin
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Smoked Gouda and Chives
Warm Spinach, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Salad
Toffee Millionaires - My sister is a Skor bar addict, and this treat uses them to their most gratifying potential.

In the next week, I'll be suggesting some dishes that will be good for feeding a house full of guests, recommending a cocktail and appetizer that are perfect for a New Year's bash, and listing the absolute best recipes I reviewed this year.

No comments: